Thursday, March 7, 2013

I'm rebirthing this blog, so I hope with this fresh start will come some interesting and fun topics. So, I'll reintroduce myself. I'm Doug, triathlete and dork/geek. But, geek doesn't rhyme with sport. Hence...

I've been participating in a friend's doctoral thesis on Ironman training, so I thought I'd put some of that information and relflection in this blog.

Ironman the Woodlands - May 18 is coming up soon. It'll be a great day, Brigitte is racing 140.6 for the first time, and we've got a bunch of friends going down as well.

I'm really looking forward to that race. I feel like my training is going well, and I hope that my run is better this year than in 2010. Which won't be hard.

Anyway, I'll keep this short, I've gotta look for a decent playlist for tonights computrainer class.

No comments: